To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Swiftvet liar to run against Kerry

Is there no end to the insanity of these men?

The co-author of the Swift Boat veterans' book that attacked Sen. John F. Kerry plans to move to the Bay State this year so he can challenge Kerry for his Senate seat in 2008.

"I'm going to do it," said Jerome Corsi, 58. "I've got serious political aspirations now."

Corsi, who has had to apologize for inflammatory comments he made about Islam, the pope and Judaism, lives in New Jersey but plans to establish residency in Boston this spring.

Though not a veteran himself, Corsi co-authored "Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry."
Link.

These guys need to get a life.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...