To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Fun Times at Basie!

We've just received our 50,000th hit here at Basie! since July 1, 2004 from just over 37,000 unique visitors. I know this isn't much compared to DailyKos' 100 million visitors, but I'm still very much appreciative of all of your support for this site.

If you have any suggestions -- what should be covered, who else should be interviewed, links that should be put up, etc. -- please let me know in the comment section of this thread. Alternatively, feel free to email me any ideas or tips. I really cannot do this without you, the reader.

Once again, thank you for visiting Basie! If you'd like to show your support for the site, consider making your Amazon purchases through my Amazon link.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...