To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Who's On This Sunday Morning?

For everyone who wants their politics on Meet The Press instead of The Oscars this Sunday [from The Post]...

FOX NEWS SUNDAY: Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.); Cardinal Francis George of Chicago; and Ray Flynn, former U.S. ambassador to the Vatican.

THIS WEEK (ABC): Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (R-Calif.) and Democratic strategist Donna Brazile.

FACE THE NATION (CBS): Sens. John E. Sununu (R-N.H.) and Jon S. Corzine (D-N.J.); and former national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski.

MEET THE PRESS (NBC): Sens. Rick Santorum (R-Pa.) and Joseph R. Biden Jr. (D-Del.).

LATE EDITION (CNN): Sens. Arlen Specter (R-Pa.) and Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.); Rep. Jane Harman (D-Calif.); German Ambassador Wolfgang Ischinger; French Ambassador Jean-David Levitte; British Ambassador David Manning; Brzezinski; and former defense secretary William S. Cohen.
Is McCain on every week?
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...