To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Thursday, March 31, 2005

I'm Off to See Hugh Hewitt

It's not often that I have the opportunity to see a right wing talk radio host cum blogger like Hugh Hewitt, but tonight seems to be the night. You might remember that two weeks ago Hewitt used me as an example of a naive Democrat who believes that the Democrats should push through the nuclear option:
Reid is not without his supporters. There is college student Basie [...] who is buying into the argument that the Democrats have a mandate to block judicial appointments [...] I hope that Senator Reid or some other Democratic spokesperson embraces it on a national platform, as the laughter that follows would be enormous.
It should be an interesting evening, so check in later on tonight for a brief account of the talk (and my probable question or two for him).
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...