To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Friday, April 29, 2005

The Joys of Being in College

This weekend, I have the treat of speaking with a number of powerful and important journalists right here at Pomona College. Yesterday, I had the opportunity to speak once again with Bill Keller, Executive Editor of The New York Times, as well as Steve Gettinger, Managing Editor of National Journal (a premier political magazine). In about 15 minutes, I'll be off to see a conversation between Louis Menand, staff writer for The New Yorker and Verlyn Klinkenborg, a member of The New York Times' Editorial Board (all of whom are alumni of Pomona College). I'll let you know how it all went a little later this afternoon.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...