To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

The Sunday Shows

I'll be watching John Frankenheimer's Seven Days in May and The Manchurian Candidate, but for those interested in contemporary politics...

ABC's "This Week" -- Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.; evangelist Pat Robertson; New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady.

CBS' "Face the Nation" -- Sens. Chuck Hagel, R-Neb., Sam Brownback, R-Kan., and Richard Durbin, D-Ill.

NBC's "Meet the Press" -- White House chief of staff Andrew Card; Sens. George Allen, R-Va., and Christopher Dodd, D-Conn.

CNN's "Late Edition" -- Card; Iraqi national security adviser Mowaffak Al-Rubaie and Saudi foreign policy adviser Adel Al-Jubeir; former Labor Secretary Robert Reich; publisher Steve Forbes.

"Fox News Sunday" -- Card; Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt.
Link.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...