To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Checking In

Well folks, these are hectic times around these parts. I'm off to DC in just a short few hours, though I hope to catch a few hours of sleep before then. I'll be able to write a little at PDX (which has free Wi-Fi) and perhaps in Chicago as well. As a result, tomorrow's posting might be a bit sparse. Things should be up and back to normal come Memorial Day, and certainly the Tuesday after that. Thanks for bearing with me and I'll talk to you in a few hours.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...