To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Great New Blog to Check Out

The Democratic caucus in the Oregon House of Representatives has become the first legislative caucus in the nation (to my knowledge) to participate en masse in a group blog. This is certainly a brave new world in which we live! No longer will constituents be forced to watch a fifteen second segment on the six o'clock news or a watered down article in a local paper. Now, Oregonians can get it all straight from the donkey's mouth. Check it out at OregonHouseDemocrats.com.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...