To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Honoring Our Soldiers

Tomorrow we honor the thousands upon thousands who gave their lives to help create and defend this great country in which we live. With tens of thousands of soldiers still in harm's way all across the globe, let us take a day off from meaningless bickering to pray for their swift delivery from danger.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...