To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

More Data from the CBS Poll

Fewer and fewer Americans are approving of the job Congress is doing these days, according to the most recently released data from CBS News.

In the wake of the Senate's filibuster fight, Congress' job approval stands today at just 29 percent, down from the 35 percent measured last month following Congress' dispute over the Terri Schiavo case, and now at its lowest level in this poll since 1996.

Today a majority of Americans, 55 percent, disapprove of the way Congress is doing its job. Most of the interviews for this poll were conducted before the filibuster compromise deal was announced Monday night.
Less than three in ten Americans approve of Congress? Before the "nuclear" option? I sincerely wonder how low the Republicans can take Congress before moderating just a little.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...