To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Sunday Shows

I'll be flying back to DC for my summer gig (which I'll let you know about in due time) on a 6:00 AM flight, but for those not relegated to cramped seats and excessive yet relatively ineffectual security checks...

NBC's MEET THE PRESS WITH TIM RUSSERT

Former Sen. Sam Nunn (D-GA) and Sen. Richard Lugar (R-IN); Former NJ Gov. and 9/11 Commission Chair Thomas Kean and former Indiana Rep. and 9/11 Vice Chair Lee Hamilton; and former Sen. and Law and Order DA Fred Thompson (R-TN)
ABC's THIS WEEK WITH GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS

Sens. Arlen Specter (R-PA) and Sam Brownback (R-KS); Palestinian PM Mahmoud Abbas; Danica Patrick (Indy 500 racer); and the panel of Terry Moran, Linda Douglass and George Will
CBS' FACE THE NATION WITH BOB SCHIEFFER

Rep. Tom Davis (R-VA); sportswriter John Feinstein; and Colbert King
FOX NEWS SUNDAY WITH CHRIS WALLACE

Gen. Richard Myers (Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff); Sen. Chris Dodd (D-CT); and the panel of Brit Hume, Ceci Connolly, Bill Kristol and Juan Williams
CNN's LATE EDITION WITH WOLF BLITZER

Iraqis and other denizens of the Middle East
[For more, check out Sunday Morning Talk]
stay tuned...
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...