To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Wes Clark Stepping It Up Once Again

An email from the good general...

On Saturday, I will be delivering the Democratic response to the President's weekly radio address. I'll be thanking all of our brave men and women in uniform for their service. And I'll be urging Congress and the White House to honor their service - by providing our soldiers and their families with all of the support they deserve, in and out of battle. It's the least we can do - and it's high time that we do it.

I invite you to listen to Saturday's radio address on a local station near you. You can also check back at SecuringAmerica.com Saturday afternoon, where we'll post a link to my remarks online as soon as they become available.
I'll look forward to listening to the address and letting you know how it went through later on Saturday afternoon.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...