To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Bush's Polling Down, Dems Still Not Up

Despite the fact that the President's polling numbers are down across the board, Democrats have thus far been unable to parlay this discontent into real gains. Check out the numbers from the most recent Democracy Corps poll:

I know it is far ahead, but thinking about next year's elections, if the election for U.S. Congress were held today, would you be voting for the Democratic candidate or the Republican canidate in your district where you live?

Total Democratic candidate -- 48%
Total Republican candidate -- 43%
But...

Now, I'd like to rate your feelings toward some people and organizations, with one hundred meaning a VERY WARM, FAVORABLE feeling; zero meaning a VERY COLD, UNFAVORABLE feeling; and fifty meaning not particularly warm or cold. You can use any number from zero to one hundred, the higher the number the more favorable your feelings are toward that person or organization. If you have no opinion or never heard of that person or organization, please say so.

The Republican Party -- 43% warm
The Democratic Party -- 38% warm
The President may be faltering in a number of polls, but at least according to this Democratic poll, the Democrats have a lot further to go before they can win over discontented voters.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...