To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

By the way... It's Been a Year

Well, I've done it folks. I've made it an entire year since my first post on June 9, 2004. I never expected the blog to last this long, but I'm still glad to be doing this and am honored that you still visit from time to time. Although the blogging this summer might be a little more sporadic than normal, things should pick up again come August when I'm no longer working at a newspaper every day. Once again, thank you for reading Basie! and I hope to see you again soon.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...