To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Fox News Sunday

I had the opportunity to attend the filming of Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace this morning. Interesting stuff. Condi Rice (via Jerusalem), Newt Gingrich, and George Mitchell (via New York) were on, and afterwards I had the opportunity to speak with Wallace. The resulting article will be in The Hill next week, so stay tuned.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...