To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Monday, June 27, 2005

A Glance at the Florida Senate Race

If you'd like a gander at the race, consider checking out my article in tomorrow's issue of The Hill.

Parties target Fla. Jews who switched to Bush

While President Bush made significant gains with Florida’s Jewish voters in 2004, Republicans hoping to knock off Sen. Bill Nelson (D-Fla.) in 2006 might not be able to count on the same level of support because of the GOP’s handling of Social Security reform, stem-cell research and the Terri Schiavo case.
Hope you enjoy it...
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...