To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

The Sunday Shows

I'll be talking with Bob Schieffer after Face the Nation this week for an interview for The Hill, but in case you'd prefer watching something else...

Meet the Press (NBC): Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and Bono

FOX News Sunday: Rumsfeld

Face the Nation (CBS): General John Abizaid of Central Command.

This Week (ABC): L. Patrick Gray and Rumsfeld.

Late Edition (CNN): Abizaid and Sen. Carl Levin (D-MI)
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...