To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Time's Joe Klein in Profile

A few weeks ago, I got to sit down with Joe Klein of Time magazine for what turned out to be a fairly interesting profile (hopefully, at least).

Anonymity: OK for novels, not sources

After nearly 35 years in television and print journalism, Time magazine’s Joe Klein has some real concerns about what he sees as the tenuous position of America’s supposedly nonpartisan and non-ideological press.
I hope you enjoy it!
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...