To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Podcasting Dems?

There's a new force in the world of podcasting (creating MP3 audio files that can be listened to on portable audio players): House Democrats. The Washington Post reports:

It's like C-SPAN. But for your iPod.

A growing number of lawmakers are offering their speeches, news conferences and radio addresses to the millions of Americans who own digital audio players such as Apple's iPod.

House Democrats have now joined the "podcast" bandwagon, releasing half a dozen audio files on both their Web site, HouseDemocrats.gov, and at Apple's popular iTunes online music store. There is a free, downloadable file of House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (Calif.) blasting the GOP's energy bill. In another, Rep. Bob Menendez (N.J.) complains that the Bush administration is shortchanging security programs for public transit.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...