To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Kulongoski Poised for Reelection?

Although Oregon's Democratic Governor Ted Kulongoski might seem vulnerable due to lackluster support from within his own party and a seeming lack of major legislative victories, new polling indicates that the Governor still maintains double-digit leads against the top Republican challengers. Looking at the data from Riley Research Associates, a non-profit Portland-based pollster, we find:

In head-to-head matchups,
No incumbent wants to stand with reelect numbers in the forties, but just the same, any incumbet would be happy to lead his top challengers by 15% and 23% respectively. Kulongoski might not be the strongest gubernatorial candidate in the nation, but he's certainly not the weakest either.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...