To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Nelson Lead Over Harris Jumps 12 Points in 2 Mos.

Katherine Harris is finding it quite difficult to gain any momentum in the Florida Senate race -- positive momentum, that is to say. Quinnipiac University has the latest polling between Rep. Harris (R) and Democratic Senator Bill Nelson.

Democratic incumbent Sen. Bill Nelson has widened his lead over U.S. Rep. Katherine Harris, the leading Republican challenger in the 2006 Florida U.S. Senate race, to 57 – 33 percent, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released today.

This compares to a 50 – 38 percent Nelson lead in a June 29 poll by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN uh-pe-ack) University.

Democrats back Sen. Nelson 87 – 9 percent, while Republicans back Rep. Harris
66 –24 percent and independent voters go with Nelson 58 – 29 percent.
No wonder the White House wanted someone else to jump into this race instead of Harris.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...