To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Cillizza's 10 Governor's Races to Watch

Chris Cillizza, The Washington Post's political blogger, today offers the blogosphere his picks for the top ten Senate races to watch in 2006 (and 2005). They are, in order:

  1. Ohio -- OPEN, Republican Bob Taft
  2. New York -- OPEN, Republican George Pataki
  3. Iowa -- OPEN, Democrat Tom Vilsack
  4. Virginia -- OPEN, Democrat Mark Warner
  5. Maryland -- Republican Bob Ehrlich
  6. New Jersey -- OPEN, Democrat Dick Codey
  7. Massachusetts -- Republican Mitt Romney
  8. Michigan -- Democrat Jennifer Granholm
  9. California -- Republican Arnold Schwarzenegger
  10. Oklahoma -- Democrat Brad Henry
I would take exception to a couple placements; New York, where Attorney General Eliot Spitzer is creaming all competition, should be ahead of Ohio, and Massachusetts, where in all likelihood Romney won't run for reelection, should be higher. But otherwise, it's a solid list. Click the above link for more information on each of the contests.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...