To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

CNN: Fitzgerald Focuses on Rove

In a story hitting the wire in the past few minutes, CNN is reporting that special prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald is turning his attention directly on Karl Rove, specifically on the Deputy Chief of Staff's role in the possible coverup.

Special Prosecutor Patrick Fitzgerald is focusing his investigation into the leak of a CIA operative's identity on whether White House Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove committed perjury, two lawyers involved in the case told CNN.
Perhaps the withdrawal won't push the Plame investigation out of the news so soon after all...
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...