To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The GOP Plan to Balance the Budget

The Washington Post's Jonathan Weisman sums up Republican efforts to decrease the deficit quite effectively in this lede sentence.

Republicans began targeting key programs for budget cuts yesterday, from student loans and health care to food stamps and foster care.
More tax cuts for the extremely wealthy while slashing spending on food stamps, foster care and student loans... are these the priorities shared by most Americans?
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...