To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Only 37% Say Their Rep. Deserves Reelection

Poltiical Wire's Taegan Goddard notices an overlooked finding of the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll.

In the 2006 election for U.S. Congress, do you feel that your representative deserves to be reelected, or do you think it is time to give a new person a chance?

Deserves to be reelected -- 37 (49 in Oct. 2004)
Give new person a chance -- 51 (34 in Oct. 2004)
So much for GOP claims that there isn't a broad mandate for change. These numbers haven't been this high since late 2000, right before the Democrats picked up four seats in the Senate to force a 50-50 tie and and narrowed Republican control of the House to it's lowest point since 1995.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...