To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Quote of the Day

"I don't know how anyone can say with a straight face that when we voted to cut spending last week to help deficit reduction we can now then turn around two weeks later to provide tax cuts that exceed the reductions we just made in spending."

-- Sen. George Voinovich (R-OH), explaining his opposition to his party's tax cut proposals
Link.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...