To support this site, please make your purchases through my Amazon link.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

The Sunday Shows

Given the fact that I'm up now, I'm a bit skeptical that I will be up in time for the Sunday morning public affairs programming. But for those who will be up...

CBS' "Face the Nation" -- Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) and Virginia Gov. Mark Warner (D).

NBC's "Meet the Press" -- Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman and Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean; and King Abdullah II of Jordan.

ABC's "This Week" -- Queen Rania of Jordan, Sens. Elizabeth Dole (R-NC) and Chuck Schumer (D-NY); Reps. Rahm Emanuel (D-IL) and Tom Reynolds (R-NY); Jack Klugman, actor.

"Fox News Sunday" -- Sens. Jay Rockefeller (D-WV) and Pat Roberts (R-KS); New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson (D) and Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee (R).

CNN's "Late Edition" -- Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf; Sens. Carl Levin (D-MI) and Roberts; Huckabee; Iowa Gov. Tom Vilsack (D); Stephen J. Hadley, national security adviser; Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister Ahmad Chalabi; Lawrence B. Wilkerson, former State Department chief of staff.
"This Week" appears to be the place to be for discussion of campaign 2006, but for those interested in international and foreign policy issues, both "Meet the Press" and "Late Edition" appear to the the right choice.
|

<< Home


To support this site, please make your DVD, music, book and electronics purchases through my Amazon link.

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Other Blogs
The Blogs I Read
The Political Sites I Visit
The Newspapers I Read
The Media I Consume
Oregon Media
Oregon Blogs
Blogroll
News Digests
Design by...